We are going to explore for Level B workshop on July 16th (and other dates coming soon (by the way anyone can attend - we are not making a pre-requisite).... Enroll at this page!
Things we are going to cover for Level B:
- More advanced skills: For example knee press, more mantenda
- Short Break then:
- Birth Ball Skills: Learn birth ball safety - why choosing the right size is important to learning some skills on the birth ball! *Birth ball is required - if you need to know sizing before hand - please let us know!
- Peanut Ball skills - this is a new add-on - we don't require a peanut ball - I'll probably demo with a big pillow that I have here!
- (I will cover some pushing - but want to do some for level c - so simple pushing/rebozo I'll add in for level b)
- That's all! Enrollment - Enroll here on this page!!
- Note: Rebozo is NOT included in any workshop fees - you can go to our list of rebozo suppliers here! Thank you!
- Level C will have more postpartum things (bone closing), license opportunity, etc. - See Level C info.
- Level B will be required before taking Level C!!
- Plus, if you want to teach in your area Level A, B & C will be required! Thanks!